Post Fundraising & Marketing Manager – Salary £25,935.56 p.a. – 35 hrs per week
Purpose Tayside Council on Alcohol was established in 1972 and is one of the leading providers of support services in the Tayside area for people who are affected by the misuse of alcohol. The overall vision is to provide throughout Tayside support education and information to those experiencing problems arising from alcohol misuse and to promote a healthy approach to alcohol.
Reporting to the Director, the postholder will sit as part of the TCA Management team and will be responsible for implementing and managing a fundraising and marketing strategy for TCA. The postholder will engage with external partners and agencies to raise the profile of TCA through effective marketing. Also to manage the funding bid process to maintain existing funding streams from funders as well as explore and develop new funding opportunities.
• To implement and review a fundraising strategy for TCA
• To identify, develop and manage existing and prospective sources of funding from individuals, trusts and foundations, companies, local and central government, and other external agencies as agreed by the Director
• To identify potential sources of external funding which link to TCA strategic priorities/service plans
• To prepare detailed funding applications for approval
• To develop, implement and manage fundraising events throughout the year consistent with TCA business strategy
• To record, maintain and manage incoming donations and pledges from supporters and ensure that appropriate responses are made.
• To build and nurture relationships with key funders and prospective funders alongside the Director
• To ensure fundraising is supported where necessary by external resources (e.g. Agencies, consultants, printers and designers)
• To deliver and support funding strategies through effective presentations using appropriate media
• To develop, implement, monitor and review a Marketing strategy for TCA
• To ensure that TCA has a consistent approach to promoting its services and productions
• To provide appropriate support and advice to the Director and Senior Management of TCA
• Any other tasks appropriate to the role as required by the Director.
For further information and application pack, please contact Fergus McCurley at TCA, The Wishart, 50 Constable Street, Dundee DD4 6AD
Telephone: 01382 456012
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 31 July 2015.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 26 August 2015.